We welcomed an inspector from Ofsted on Tuesday 6th March 2018. Below is a brief summary of our latest Ofsted Report. You can read their full report and view previous Ofsted reports about our ‘good’ school here.
- There have been marked improvements in teaching and pupils’ progress. This is the result of the strong leadership provided by the Principal.
- Pupils progress from key stage 1 to key stage 2 has been on a rapidly upward trend over the last three years.
- Particularly successful in turning around outcomes in mathematics. Pupils are engaged and enthused by their ‘fun’ lessons where they learn through practical investigations and problem-solving.
- Behaviour is outstanding. Pupils show great respect for all members of the school community. They say that they always feel safe and are very well cared for.
- Pupils said that the thing they value the most is the way that they can talk to their teachers.
- Leaders, members of the academy committee and representatives of the MAC have an accurate view of the school’s strengths and area for development.
To view our latest R.E inspection completed in November 2021 click here.