We welcomed an inspector from Ofsted on Tuesday 6th March 2018. Below is a brief summary of our latest Ofsted Report. You can read their full report and view previous Ofsted reports about our ‘good’ school here.
- There have been marked improvements in teaching and pupils’ progress. This is the result of the strong leadership provided by the Principal.
- Pupils progress from key stage 1 to key stage 2 has been on a rapidly upward trend over the last three years.
- Particularly successful in turning around outcomes in mathematics. Pupils are engaged and enthused by their ‘fun’ lessons where they learn through practical investigations and problem-solving.
- Behaviour is outstanding. Pupils show great respect for all members of the school community. They say that they always feel safe and are very well cared for.
- Pupils said that the thing they value the most is the way that they can talk to their teachers.
- Leaders, members of the academy committee and representatives of the MAC have an accurate view of the school’s strengths and area for development.
To view our latest R.E inspection click here.